NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) will conduct a public meeting on Thursday, June 17, 2021, beginning at 1:30 p.m., at the Lecanto Government Building, 3600 West Sovereign Path, Room 166, Lecanto, Florida.
• *Social Distancing Required – Persons must maintain 6 feet from each other while waiting to enter the Lecanto Government Building and during their stay in the Building.
• *Face Coverings — Are not required but suggested.
Items scheduled on the agenda include, but are not limited to:
· *2045 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP) Amendment Adoption
· *FDOT Presentation – US 301 from Pasco County Line to SR 50
· *FY 2022-2026 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Adoption
· *FY 2022/2023 List of Priority Projects (LOPP) for Adoption
· *Kimley Horn and Associates – Phase II Authorization for the Congestion Management Program
· *Meeting Summary and Issue List from May 13, 2021, MPO meeting
· *Interlocal Funding Agreement
Approximately one week prior to the meeting the meeting agenda may be viewed online at: www.hernandocounty.us and/or www.hernandocounty.u s/hernandocitrusmpo .
The public is encouraged to attend. Any questions concerning this public meeting should be directed to Mr. Steve Diez, MPO Executive Director, Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 754-4082, extension 28013, or
email [email protected]
If a person decides to appeal any decision made by the Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) with regard to any matter considered at such meeting or hearing, said person will need a record of the proceeding, and that, for such purpose, said person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceeding is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based, Section 286.0105 F.S.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact Mary Glancy, (352) 527-5363 no later than twenty-four (24) hours prior to the proceedings. If hearing impaired, please call 1-800-676-3777 for assistance at least 2 days prior to the meeting.
Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization
/s/ Steve Diez
MPO Executive Director
Published: June 4, 2021