NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING/HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) will conduct a public meeting/hearing on Thursday, March 3, 2022, beginning at 1:30 p.m., at Brooksville City Hall, Council Chambers, 201 Howell Avenue, Brooksville FL 34601. Items scheduled on the agenda include, but are not limited to:
* Presentation from Florida Department of Transportation
* 2045 Long Range Transportation Plan Amendment – to include the Extension of the Suncoast Parkway 2 from CR 486 to CR 495, and from CR 495 to US 19
* FY 2022-2026 Transportation Improvement Program Amendment to include design funds for Extension of the Suncoast Parkway 2 in Citrus County
* FY 2023 – FY 2024 Unified Planning Work Program – Draft concepts and timelines
* Hernando County Transportation Disadvantaged Local Coordinating Board Appointment
* Update from February 3, 2022, MPO Meeting
* MPO Financial Report
* FY 2022 Federal Transit Administration Annual Certifications and Assurances
* MPO Office Lease Renewal Request
* Transportation Alternative Applications – update
* Planning Assistance Scope of Services Approval – Kimley Horn and Associates
Approximately one week prior to the meeting the meeting agenda may be viewed online at: www.hernandocoun ty.us and/or www.hernandocoun ty.us/hernandocitrusmpo .
The public is encouraged to attend. Any questions concerning this public meeting should be directed to Bob Esposito, Executive Director, Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 754-4082, extension 28010, or email [email protected] .
If a person decides to appeal any decision made by the Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) with regard to any matter considered at such meeting or hearing, said person will need a record of the proceeding, and that, for such purpose, said person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceeding is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based, Section 286.0105 F.S.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, or family status. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons with disabilities needing a special accommodation to participate in this proceeding should contact the ADA Coordinator at 352-540-3810 no later than 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization
/s/ Robert Esposito
MPO Executive Director
Published: February 18, 2022