NOTICE OF PUBLIC MEETING
CITIZENS ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CAC)
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Hernando/Citrus MPO Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) will conduct a public meeting on Wednesday, February 23, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. at the Lecanto Government Building, 3600 West Sovereign Path, Room 166, Lecanto, Florida.
Items on the agenda include but are not limited to:
· Designation of CAC Chairman and Vice-Chairman for 2022
· MPO meeting update (from 11/18/21 and 2/3/22)
· Safety Performance Measures – Update
· 2045 Long Range Transportation Plan Amendment – Extension of the Suncoast Parkway 2 (CR 486 to CR 495, and CR 495 to US 19)
· FY 2022-2026 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Amendment to include funding for Suncoast Parkway 2 in Citrus County
· FY 2023-FY 2024 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) draft concepts and timelines
Approximately one week prior to the meeting the meeting agenda may be viewed online at: www.hernandocoun ty.us and/or www.hernandocoun ty.us/hernandocitrusmpo .
The public is encouraged to attend. Any questions concerning this public meeting should be directed to Carlene Riecss, Transportation Planner, Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization, 1661 Blaise Drive, Brooksville, FL, 34601, telephone (352) 754-4082, extension 28010, or email [email protected] .
If a person decides to appeal any decision made by the Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) CAC with regard to any matter considered at such meeting or hearing, said person will need a record of the proceeding, and that, for such purpose, said person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceeding is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based, Section 286.0105 F.S.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or persons who require translation services (free of charge) should contact Mary Glancy, (352) 527-5363 no later than twenty-four (24) hours prior to the proceedings. If hearing impaired, please call 1-800-676-3777 for assistance at least 2 days prior to the meeting.
Hernando/Citrus Metropolitan Planning Organization
/s/ Carlene Riecss
Published: February 11, 2022