IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE FIFTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT IN AND FOR HERNANDO COUNTY, FLORIDA
Case No.: 22-CA-000948
PFAFFMAN ENTERPRISES, LLC, a South Carolina limited liability company,
STELLA MANELY, an individual, and the UNKNOWN SPOUSE, HEIRS, DEVISEES, ASSIGNEES, TRUSTEES,
PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES, AND ALL OTHER PARTIES CLAIMANTS AN INTEREST BY, THROUGH, UNDER OR AGAINST, THE ESTATE OF DAVIDA A. BOCCIO, DECEASED,
NOTICE OF ACTION
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE Pfaffman Enterprises, LLC (the “Plaintiff”), by and through its undersigned attorneys, filed a verified complaint (the “Complaint”) in the Fifth Judicial Circuit in and for Hernando County, Florida.
1. In the Complaint, the Plaintiff seeks relief against defendants, for the unknown spouse, heirs, devisees, assignees, trustees, personal representatives and all other parties claimants an interest by, through, under or against Davida A. Boccio, deceased (cumulatively, the “Heirs”).
2. This is an action to foreclose on certain residential real property in Hernando County, Florida. The Complaint alleges the default of certain Loan Documents, as more fully described in the Complaint, and seeks foreclosure of real property, as more fully described below.
3. This action is pending in the Fifth Judicial Circuit in and for Hernando County, Florida.
4. The real property is located at 3135 Adaline Road, Spring Hill, Hernando County, Florida 34608, and is more fully described as:
Lot 14, Block 1444, Spring Hill, Unit 21, according to the map or plat thereof, as recorded in Plat Book 9, Page(s) 81 through 96, inclusive, of the Public Records of Hernando County, Florida.
5. The Defendants are required to file written defenses with the Clerk of the Court and to serve a copy within thirty (30) days after the first publication of this Notice on John W. Landkammer, Esq., Anthony & Partners, LLC, 100 S. Ashley Dr., Suite 1600, Tampa, Florida 33602, attorney for the Plaintiff.
DATED on December 05, 2022.
DOUG CHORVAT JR.
Clerk of the Circuit Court
Hernando County, Florida
Published: December 16, 23, 30, 2022, January 6, 2023