City of Brooksville News Release
• On March 20, 2020, the City of Brooksville closed all City facilities for public access. City operations have never ceased throughout this period.
• On April 29, 2020, Governor DeSantis issued Order 20-112, which initiated Phase I Recovery to Re-Open Florida. (Order previously posted on City’s website)
• On May 1, 2020, the City’s COVID-19 Response Team met to determine what immediate actions could be taken during Phase I that would affect the City of Brooksville.
• Beginning Friday, May 8, 2020, City facilities will reopen to the public in a limited capacity. City facilities will open to the public on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:00 am. to 12:00 p.m. (noon). Social distancing requirements will be adhered to and will be monitored by City Staff. A sign-in sheet for the public will be maintained.
• Restaurants within the City of Brooksville that would like the City to provide guidance regarding outside seating areas and service should contact the City Manager’s office at 352-540-3810. Each request will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis as it relates to State and City Code requirements for capacity, parking, ADA compliance and other issues.