Well everyone, we are in the middle of summer stuff and that includes pool time.
Pool parties usually include cold drinks, including adult beverages. It’s important to stay alert and aware around water, even in your own backyard.
Tips to keep everyone safe:
1. Write down everyone’s name, especially the kiddos.
2. Designate someone as “Pool Boss.” This person must keep an eye on everyone and call a name or two every so often to get a response from that person.
3. Appoint a stand-by Pool Boss to fill in for breaks. Let everyone know who the Pool Bosses are.
4. Find out who has CPR training.
5. Keep a phone handy in case 911 needs to be called.
HAVE FUN! JUST BE PREPARED.