The Hernando County Fine Arts Council (HCFAC) is bringing the arts “full circle” to Hernando County. They’re doing this through the establishment of the Arts Circle, which is for patrons who wish to support the arts in this area, through the giving of monetary donations. A news release stated that the mission of the Arts Circle is to unite individuals to provide for a stronger impact of their donations in the support of visual, literary, performance, and digital arts of Hernando County. All membership donations will be used for HCFAC projects, are tax deductible, and will be renewable annually if you choose to do so.
Arts Circle memberships will be accepted in person at the hospitality tent posted at the council’s Arts in the Park event on March 12th & 13th at Tom Varn Park in Brooksville. You can also join the Arts Circle online beginning March 15th at www.hernandoarts.org/artscircle.
Arts Circle Membership Levels are:
– Bronze – $50
– Silver – $100
– Gold – $250
– Platinum – $500
– Diamond – $1000 +
“Arts Circle donations will give individuals the opportunity to assist the council as we encourage, promote, and support all of the creative arts in Hernando County. We can do more if we combine our monetary resources and volunteer hours,’’ said Arts Circle Project Chair Diane Ziemski, who is also a Mid-Southern Watercolorists signature member and Florida Watercolor Society member.
Tax-deductible donations to the Arts Circle will support:
– The visual, performing, and literary arts in Hernando County
– The Hernando County Fine Arts Council’s two grant programs: Community Arts Grants for nonprofits and Arts In Education for art teachers
– The Arts Council’s Art Mark summer art classes, which offer courses in Dance, Visual Arts, and the World of Music
– The Council’s Art Everywhere display program, which aims to pair local artists & businesses to display various works of art, to maximize the display of art for the enjoyment of the public in Hernando County
– The annual Art in the Park festival, an annual event dedicated to fine art, craftsmanship, and community that creates a unique opportunity and tradition for artists, collectors and patrons of the arts
– Historic Brooksville Mural Tours, 45-minute tours of fine mural art created by area artists and posted throughout downtown Brooksville, and much more
Please contact the Hernando County Fine Arts Council at (352) 587-8062 or email [email protected] for further information.